Navigation

Thursday, August 16, 2007

History

ok eviting needs to have a history behind it rite? so hw did 'Hands IN The Pants' come about? act by me(Adrian) and Jon Ti. c evitime jon said annoying n stupid things to me.i would reply him or say to him F*ck u!



afta awhile he got bored and tired of me saying that phrase so he suggested 'Hands IN The Pants'..he said try sumting new n interesting and guess wat? it has been a hit in HELP now..


almost al our close frens noe tis phrase(naina,riz,zufar,Mr Murali,Ajay,Ash n my gf 2,Christy) there mite rest who noe bout it,sori if i din mention ur names,cant expect me 2 remember evi1.



So credit should be given to JON n partily to me:)



so v introduced Riz to this n I suggested v do a blog so many ppl can noe bout 'Hands IN The Pants' n what happening wit it.so basically Jon,Myself n Riz are the ppl in charge. u can say v r d MD's of this thing.so for any enquiries dnt be shy to stop us along the corridor and ask us stuf.



the more ppl noe,the beta!until than..Chow



Peace:)

No comments: