Navigation

Friday, August 17, 2007

How I Became A Part Of This

Alright its time for me to make my bow with this blog. So first things first, ill introduced myself. My name is Riz and im one of the MD'S for Hands In The Pants Inc.

As Adrian said earlier when telling the history of Hands In The Pants, my name only comes up later in the story. You may wonder how I suddenly got involved so much. Well my inclusion to the Hottest thing to hit HMC starts like this :

One day on June 10th on the way back from Hmc Leadership Camp in Trolak, people like me, Jon, Adrian, Raja, Alvin and co were at the back of the bus sleeping or trying. I was lying down on the back row of seats trying to sleep. Jon however was already half asleep then suddenly....

Adrian starts shouting (while pulling Jons Pants down) :

"JON! HANDS IN THE PANTS JON!"

Jon then doesn't do anything then suddenly shouts :

"EH FUCK YOU LA I WANNA SLEEP LA DICK..FUCKER I NICELY SLEEPING NOW YOU GO WAKE ME UP! YOU WANT TO EAT MY SHOES ARH??"

Jon then threw Adrians slippers at him and beat him with it. I think thats how it went.




I in the meantime was laughing nonstop. And went back to sleep but only after threatening Adrian that if he tried that on me his hands and pants would be non existent.

And thats how I became a part of Hands In The Pants.

Vivid eh :D ?

No comments: